lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Thursday, November 10, 2011

BITTERSWEET ,THE BEAUTIFUL VINE




Adding to yesterday’s post: Since setting a table with bittersweet may be a bigger project than you care to tackle, I thought to throw in a few of the simpler projects that require no more time than a few minutes of attention.

Adding a few berries to a votive is a nice way to get some of that bursting orange and yellow color in the house.

                                                     photo by Michael Partenio

A tall clear vase or hurricane is a perfect vessel to show off a simple cutting of vine, Adding a showy branch  to the mix makes a nice fall embellishment for any corner. (no water needed)

 Heading out today with a large sheet for the back of my car and scissors; I noticed masses of bittersweet down the road that I will look great at my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment